Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Yard Sale is 3 Days Away!

Ryan and I are getting exciting about our upcoming yard sale.  We are armed with lots of $1 and $5 bills and have TONS of stuff to sell.  Now all we need to do is...PRICE EVERYTHING!  This is the part of yard sales that just aren't fun to me.  I never know how much to ask for garage sale stuff.  Luckily, I have friends helping me who will hopefully have far more yard sale knowledge than me.  So, needless to say, we'll be accepting "or best offer" prices.  I am praying that people will remember that this event is to raise money for our adoption and hopefully will feel led to pay a few quarters more for things than they normally would.  We've been overwhelmed by the amount of things we've received to sell from friends, church family, school families, and some things from people we don't even know.  God is definitely providing for us and our filled 1-bedroom apartment is definitely showing His provision!  Please pray for the sale on Saturday; not only for funds, but for it to be a great opportunity to share WHY we're adopting with people that come.

THIS Saturday, October 2nd
6am-4pm
2716 Winter Song Road
Raleigh, NC 27614
(Located in Bedford Subdivision)

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to leave you both a note to let you know we are praying for you! We are SEBTS alumni who are also on our own journey to adoption. I hope you have much success this Saturday!

    ReplyDelete